Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Depression Diet Plan is in effect!

Well the revolving door that is in control of my moods has made a definite swing for toward the negative. I have hit the shakey point of not being in controil of my tears or emotions. Things at home are not good, things in my head are not good, and the time cannot tick fast enough to turn into September where I can use my escapist tactics to sink fully into the program. I hurt inside, and it is difficult to drag myself out to work today. there are moments when everything is fine, and then there are moments of panic. I know this is what the meds ar efor, and I have broken down to take an ativan, but I sure as hell can't stand having to do so. at any rate, keep your fingers crossed for me, say a prayer if that is your thing, but keep a thought or two for me for the next few days please...

1 comment:

candansk said...

*hugs you* have faith...