Tuesday, June 13, 2006

what to do, what to do

ok, so I don;t know what to be doing with all this time off. I feel a little useless. When I am working or in skill I have forseeable, obtainable goals, with structure and schedule created for me. This emptiness of nothingness is... troublesome for me. Today I did my hour of walking, started back into my Chinese studies, made breakfast, did dishes, did laundry... and now it is three o'clock in the afternoon and I am unsure as to what to do... I can start supper in an hour... that is something... I could log into the game, if the game was not in patching mode... I have read most of the latets Ian Rankin novel over the past 48 hours, before that was a Kathy Reichs novel, which took another 48 hours...
Guess I will look at what other clothes I can give away so as to make what I own fit into the dresser...

No comments: