Friday, June 30, 2006

I'll take job hunting for $500 Alec

There are few things as degrading as trying to find work, I am out there applying for part time positions in shit jobs, just tofind something to tide me through the summer. So far the only call back interst I have received is to work at a job I would sooner pull my toenails out than do... call centre work for an inusrance company... oh boy oh boy, that will be poeasant. The work is evening and weekends which adds to the suckiness. I have been dropping resumes at Blockbuster, Chapters / Indigo and every other bookstore in town, computer stores and retail type outlets... to no avail... no one wants to hire astudent in this town... they are all looking for full timers to be full time come the fall. Ahhh well I will keep fighting the good fight, so to speak...

No comments: